Sunderland Elementary School 1

Posted July 17, 2012
I have a special needs child he is one of three of my children that intend Sunderland .I have nothing good to say about any programs this school has to offer for special needs children.I choice this school before melody troy was there and since all I have seen is program after program gone all in four years, Parents unhappy,cover ups, mistreatment and bullying from staff to are children example a teacher taping a student mouth shut parent told me she removed her child ,another teacher telling your children not to tell what happen in class when they bully your child that was what happen to my son, and a principles telling your child to shut up heard with my own to ears when volunteering in the library. Open up your eyes people talk to your children, other parents and form workers .This year I only have two children left in Sunderland and I am working on moving them to another school at this time so they have the education they deserve and respect.

Posted June 22, 2012
This is a great school with a great support staff. My step son is enrolled there and he's been making a lot of very good progress. The previous school's he attended were unable or unwilling to work with him due to his special needs. The principle Melody Troy works very closely with the students and staff and it show's. I actually purchased a home in this district specifically for the purpose of having my children educated there.

Posted June 08, 2011
This is an amazing school, with teachers that love their jobs and their students. The principal knocks herself out for these kids! The community is great as well.

Sunderland Elementary School 0

Posted October 03, 2009
It's a small school with lots of personal attention, and it's the school my little grandson attends.

Posted January 27, 2009
A wonderful school! Low ratios, great small community! Worth relocating for!

Posted October 14, 2008

Sunderland Elementary School 4

Posted November 06, 2007

Sunderland Elementary School
98 Bear Ridge Rd, Arlington, VT  05250
Last modified Sunderland Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6
Sunderland Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top