Barre, VT

Posted July 06, 2013
As a parent and teacher at Central VT Catholic School, I would not trust the education of my children to anyone other than my colleagues. Come visit us anytime and you will want us to educate your children too!

Posted December 01, 2009
CVCS has the most dedicated caring teachers - far more engagement than the public school system. My children went through the public school system and my grandchildren (all three) are in CVCS. Hope they will go through 8th grade. MS

Posted October 29, 2009

Posted September 21, 2008
We are a 3 generation family of St Monica school It's the BEST!

Posted May 05, 2008
My daughter has been at St Monica's school for pre-school, K and 1st. We have a wonderful school, our children has great respect for the staff and most of all each other. Our small class size is great and allows for great learning. We have wonderful staff that are there for our children certainly not pay. I am thankful that we have the opportunity to have this great school. As I've told parents before, families thing nothing about paying for a great college, why not invest in a great beginning also.

Posted December 11, 2007
Quite simply, this school is the best out there. It offers amazing curriculum, with St. Monica students placing consistently higher than students of other schools. The teachers and staff are helpful and will come to know each student and family member on a first name basis. I couldn't ask for more for my children.

Central Vermont Catholic School 4

Posted October 27, 2007
This is a great school. I have two children at this school Would highly recommend it even if your family is not Catholic.

Central Vermont Catholic School 4

Posted August 11, 2004
While this school is a wonderful alternative to public school, it fails to offer many things a public school does. My child has enjoyed her time at St. Monica School, and has grown to have a true devotion to religion because of her time at school. However, I feel this school does not meet the needs of children who are not capable of keeping up with their class. Children who are not able to keep up, simply fall behind and are not given the extra attention and direction they need. There is no 'Special' assistance for those children who need it unfortunately. Also, on a lighter note, uniforms do make things simpler, but they need to be Updated to reflect our current styles, Please!

Central Vermont Catholic School
79 Summer St, Barre, VT  05641
Last modified Central Vermont Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Central Vermont Catholic School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top