PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

As a parent and teacher at Central VT Catholic School, I would not trust the education of my children to anyone other than my colleagues. Come visit us anytime and you will want us to educate your children too!

CVCS has the most dedicated caring teachers - far more engagement than the public school system. My children went through the public school system and my grandchildren (all three) are in CVCS. Hope they will go through 8th grade. MS

We are a 3 generation family of St Monica school It's the BEST!

My daughter has been at St Monica's school for pre-school, K and 1st. We have a wonderful school, our children has great respect for the staff and most of all each other. Our small class size is great and allows for great learning. We have wonderful staff that are there for our children certainly not pay. I am thankful that we have the opportunity to have this great school. As I've told parents before, families thing nothing about paying for a great college, why not invest in a great beginning also.

Quite simply, this school is the best out there. It offers amazing curriculum, with St. Monica students placing consistently higher than students of other schools. The teachers and staff are helpful and will come to know each student and family member on a first name basis. I couldn't ask for more for my children.

This is a great school. I have two children at this school Would highly recommend it even if your family is not Catholic.

Last modified Central Vermont Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8