PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

I wouldn't consider sending my children anywhere other than Websterville Baptist School. I'm impressed with the level of education. My kindergarten student learned how to read within 3 months due to the exceptional care and attention from his teacher. The ski/skate/bowling program is school-wide and the older students have been so respectful and helpful during the outings together. What we have is a team of teachers who put the children first and teach values of respect and responsibility along with the the normal "R"s of a great education. I'm willing to pay for him to attend this school because I think his education and future are worth more than our trip to Disney World. It actually cost us the same as the trip.

Wow is all I can say!!! What a fantastic school. When my husband and I first visited this school we knew it was right from the start. We enrolled our child into Kindergarten and he had a wonderful year. He has continued to attend this school and we have nothing but positive things to say. From the teacher to parent communication, the activities, the lunches, the curriculum, not to mention the price!! Everything is perfect. Send your child here, you won't regret it!!!

We loved the preschool program and teacher, it was a wonderful experience for our children. The first and second grade teacher was very good as well, she was very fair across the boadrd and the kids all learned what they needed to continue. After first and second grade it all started going down hill. There is a huge problem within this school with bullying and it does not get handled the way it should. It seems as if the same kids, teachers, and parents continue this theme throughout the school system and a blind eye gets turned towards the issue. After telling your children that they are there for the education and not the social aspect of things for several years and hoping it will get better.... we decided that enough was enough. If our children are going to be mentally abused and bullied on a daily basis then why pay so much for it to happen? There are too many parents that are also teachers or hold positions where decisions are made to make things fair to the other children, and it is usually their children that are the bullies!!!

best thing we ever did was enroll our children into this school. we home schooled for the first few years and this school fit the curriculum and academic standards that we wanted. This school graduates outstanding young people both academically and morally.

While I was thrilled with the preschool program and their amazing staff, the rest of the school was lacking. There is very little parental involvement, undereducated teachers and a general sense of disharmony through the school. We pulled our first almost immediately and have never regretted the decision.

Last modified Websterville Baptist Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12