Posted January 19, 2014
Wow is all I can say!!! What a fantastic school. When my husband and I first visited this school we knew it was right from the start. We enrolled our child into Kindergarten and he had a wonderful year. He has continued to attend this school and we have nothing but positive things to say. From the teacher to parent communication, the activities, the lunches, the curriculum, not to mention the price!! Everything is perfect. Send your child here, you won't regret it!!!

Posted October 20, 2013
My son went from feeling shy and unappreciated at his old school, to having a classfull of friends. There is something very right going on there. I think that even though it is a Christian school, you can get a lot from good old fashioned values. No kids are nice all the time, but I haven't seen any disrespect. They all seem to get along and this has been just what my son needed. I'm going to send my daughter once she is old enough. I want her to experience the acceptance that my son now has. Such a warm change.

Websterville Baptist Christian School 1

Posted October 14, 2012
We loved the preschool program and teacher, it was a wonderful experience for our children. The first and second grade teacher was very good as well, she was very fair across the boadrd and the kids all learned what they needed to continue. After first and second grade it all started going down hill. There is a huge problem within this school with bullying and it does not get handled the way it should. It seems as if the same kids, teachers, and parents continue this theme throughout the school system and a blind eye gets turned towards the issue. After telling your children that they are there for the education and not the social aspect of things for several years and hoping it will get better.... we decided that enough was enough. If our children are going to be mentally abused and bullied on a daily basis then why pay so much for it to happen? There are too many parents that are also teachers or hold positions where decisions are made to make things fair to the other children, and it is usually their children that are the bullies!!!

Posted March 19, 2012
best thing we ever did was enroll our children into this school. we home schooled for the first few years and this school fit the curriculum and academic standards that we wanted. This school graduates outstanding young people both academically and morally.

Websterville Baptist Christian School 2

Posted December 11, 2007
While I was thrilled with the preschool program and their amazing staff, the rest of the school was lacking. There is very little parental involvement, undereducated teachers and a general sense of disharmony through the school. We pulled our first almost immediately and have never regretted the decision.

Posted June 21, 2007
- a former student

Posted February 24, 2006

Posted March 04, 2005
- a former student

Posted March 25, 2004
The teachers at WBCS are very dedicated to teaching their students and ensuring a thorough understanding of each subject. It is evident that they really care about the student as a person. The students must maintain good grades in order to be eligible to participate in sports and this further encourages students to maintain good grades. The shool promotes the building of strong character traits in it's student body and it is a joy to see how well the entire student body cheers for, and encourages one another during school activities. The school offers skiing, skating and/or bowling one day a week and promotes personal physical fitness. The dress code is strictly enforced and eliminates the problem of 'skimpy and/or immodest' dress, allowing students to focus on learning. Bible class is taught in all grades and assists in teaching strong moral values. My children and I love this school!

Websterville Baptist Christian School
Po Box 1, Barre, VT  05678
Last modified Websterville Baptist Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Websterville Baptist Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top