Bennington, VT

Southwest Vermont Career Development Center 5

Posted September 30, 2014
This school is one of the best schools I have ever attended. I always looked forward to going to class. I highly recommend all students in the area take at least 1 course at the CDC.

Southwest Vermont Career Development Center 5

Posted October 11, 2010
As a student who graduated from the CDC in 2009, I strongly recommend taking classes there. I am currently a student at Clarkson University in Potsdam, NY. I am an Engineering & Management Major. The Business Management Program at the CDC has helped me in some way in everyone of ,my college classes. I recommend any student to take a career development program at one of the many career centers throughout the state of Vermont.

Southwest Vermont Career Development Center
321 Park St, Bennington, VT  05201
Last modified Southwest Vermont Career Development Center is a Public school that serves grades K-2
Southwest Vermont Career Development Center Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top