Bennington, VT

Monument School 5

Posted January 30, 2008
My kids are so happy at this school. One of my children has be able to attend K-5 and each year we have been so satisfied with the teachers, mix of kids, and the curriculum. I think the experience is even better as my other children go through.

Monument School 4

Posted January 09, 2007
We are new to Bennington. This is our first year at Monument. My children love to go to school. They love their 5th and 6th grade teachers!! That is what is most important to me!

Monument School 5

Posted April 15, 2005
I think this school is great. The smaller classes helped both my kids to do well. The staff is very friendly and my kids love this school. I like the idea of knowing how will be my kids teacher the next year because there is one class per grade. They dont have alot of after school stuff. But they are working on that.

Monument School
66 Main St, Bennington, VT  05201
Last modified Monument School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Monument School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top