Southshire Community School 0

Posted February 24, 2009
My son has been at Southshire for 8 years. This is an amazing school with very dedicated teachers who attend to all facets of student's development as learners and people. My son is a better person for having gone to Southshire.

Posted February 11, 2009
One of the best experiences of my life. Though I love SCS very much, I advise parents to move their children into other schools after 5th grade. The community is beautiful, however curriculum peters out for older students. Please understand that I don't mean to cut them down. This is one of the best institutions you can send your children to in their youth. Such a thing cannot be done justice with words.

Southshire Community School 0

Posted May 30, 2008
I have recieved the most valuable education at this school. I was allowed to discover myself here, there is no pressure to be at the same level as everyone else, academically or personally. By far the best I have ever experienced.

Posted March 11, 2008
I have been a parent for over 9 years and my children have now matriculated into high school and they are excelling in all areas. I highly recommend this school for all types of learners.

Posted August 01, 2004
Wonderful nurturing school fo students. Great facility in the heart of a small caring community. Our son had a very good sfive years there. only wish they went through high school. JY

Southshire Community School