Berlin, VT

Berlin Elementary School 0

Posted September 09, 2003
I presently have 2 children attending Berlin Elementary school. One in kindergarten, a daughter, and a son in second grade. My son has some special needs that cause him some difficulty at school. I had some fears that he would not succeed in school because of his problems but since he has been in school we have had meetings all year, 504 plans, class room aides to help him. The school has not put him on an IEP with a one on one behavioral interventionist, his second grade teacher is doing a wonderful job at accomodating his needs, as did his kindergarten and first grade teachers. This school has gone out of its way to make sure my son succeeds in his accademics. This school has a great principal who seems to really care about the students, wonderful special ed teachers and the classroom teachers are all wonderful. I am no longer afraid my son will not succeed because I know this school will not let him or me down. Thank you Berlin Elementary for being so great and understanding of my son's needs.

Berlin Elementary School
372 Paine Turnpike, Berlin, VT  05602
Last modified Berlin Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Berlin Elementary School Rating: 0 out of 5 based on 1 reviews. Top