Whitcomb Junior/Senior High School 1

Posted September 30, 2014
This is the worst school in the worst town. The curriculm is a joke. If you want your children graduating at a 7th grade level, go for it. There is a reason the town is not growing with the rest of the world.

Whitcomb Junior/Senior High School 4

Posted December 18, 2008
The teachers are always available to support the students with any problems they may have. My child respects her teacher and her teacher respects all of the students. I have no problems with Whiticomb.

Whitcomb Junior/Senior High School 4

Posted May 28, 2008
I've had no problems with this school so far. My daughter is doing well and has been on the honor for the last 3 years every quarter. I wish I was in this school when I was in school. People will have different opinions, but I give this school a good rating

Whitcomb Junior/Senior High School
273 Pleasant St, Bethel, VT  05032
Last modified Whitcomb Junior/Senior High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Whitcomb Junior/Senior High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top