Smilie Memorial Elementary School 5

Posted April 18, 2014
smilie elem schoolin bolton my grandson been going there since preschool is is knowin first day > he dad adn sister and cousins go there also when thye where younger i love the one on one w the techers it a small famiy schoo it remind me of my daughter schoo cp smith in burlington

Smilie Memorial Elementary School 4

Posted April 03, 2004
My son use to go to this school. We have moved out of state and I miss the great teachers always there to lend a hand. The dynamic hands on principal and the parental involvement was outstanding. The multi-grade program was great to give kids a boost academically. Schools policy on inappropriate behavior was fairly explained and followed allowing my child to act responsibly and make good choice. The education my son receive while attending this school was tops! A small school with allot of spirit and interesting and dynamic ways to teach kids!

Smilie Memorial Elementary School
2712 Theodore Roosevelt Hwy, Bolton, VT  05676
Last modified Smilie Memorial Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Smilie Memorial Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top