Brandon, VT
After care: No

Otter Valley Uhsd #8 0

Posted October 20, 2009
This school cares about each individule student. There are many different avenues to graduation...Experiential Education, The Harvest Program, The new Freshman Academy. They are not a cookie cutter school and have a very strong academic program, dedicated teachers, a caring and committee administration, and a supportive school board.

Otter Valley Uhsd #8 5

Posted January 15, 2009
I feel OV is very well equipt to meet the needs of todays youth in grades 7-12. The administration, teachers and staff are very caring and work hard to meet the individual needs of the students.

Otter Valley Uhsd #8 1

Posted November 06, 2006

Otter Valley Uhsd #8 4

Posted September 16, 2004
- a former student
I think that ottervalley is a good school when it comes to learning, but I think that when it comes to drugs it doesn't rank high with me. I think that the school shuld oppen their eyes to the drug problem. I'm not saying that we can stop the drug count totaly but doing a little more then what we are doing now is a big start. I hope the new princapal will adress thes problems better then what the old principal did. otter valley has alot of good things happining there but the bad is over powering the good by 10:1. I'm not just writing this to rag I was a student there last year. I now go to FHUHS.

Otter Valley Uhsd #8
2997 Franklin St, Brandon, VT  05733
Last modified Otter Valley Uhsd #8 is a Public school that serves grades 7-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Otter Valley Uhsd #8 Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top