Academy School (Brattleboro) 4

Posted August 12, 2013
Great school - great education! My boys did great - really glad that I sent them there.

Academy School (Brattleboro) 5

Posted October 17, 2009
I'm very impressed by the dedication of the staff. Almost every child receives some sort of enrichment, whether he is ahead or behind. It is the largest school in town, but that just means more resources and more options. My son is very happy and so are we.

Academy School (Brattleboro) 0

Posted September 13, 2009
my son goes to this school and it is wonderful!the principal and assistant principal greet the kids outside every morning and afternoon. They are so dedicated to these children.

Academy School (Brattleboro) 3

Posted August 29, 2007
this school is disorganized and has had many administrative changes. Accessing special education for my child was extremely difficult and I kept hearing 'he's not the worst in his class'. The school appears under funded but is perhaps just mismanaged. However on the bright side, there are many extra activities that are volunteer run, and parents make a big presence in the school. The town in general which is reflected in the school is very artsy and makes efforts at participating in cultural events.

Academy School (Brattleboro)
860 Western Ave, Brattleboro, VT  05301
Last modified Academy School (Brattleboro) is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Academy School (Brattleboro) Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top