1 review of this school

Community Schoolhouse 5

Posted December 23, 2011
I recommend this school for your child if they are having trouble coping in public schools. I'm raising my grandchild who has a hard time in a Public school setting. Since she has been going to the Community Schoolhouse, she now enjoys going to school & for her to attend is a blessing! All of the adults are very caring & they make everyone feel at home & at ease. We were at our wits end & we were offered a chance for our grandchild to attend~I can only Praise this school for what they have done for her!! When the other schools had given up on her this school has not! Thank~You for not giving up on a child everyone else did!!

Community Schoolhouse