Posted March 01, 2009
We have had two children graduate from St. Joseph School and each has done well in high school. We currently have two students in the middle school and could not imagine them elsewhere. The education is supreme and the values and morals paramount...and they are HAPPY.

Posted February 23, 2009
We have three children at St. Joseph School and they have been educated there since Pre-school. If you are considering private school or an alternative to public school I highly and absolutely recommend St. Joseph School. A better investment in your child's future you can not make.

Posted February 17, 2009
I am not Catholic and yet my daughter attends St. Joseph's school (and on a scholarship). Why? It is the best school for her! She is learning so much. Classes are small but diverse, the instruction academically challenging, the environment is caring and respectful. Daily she is encouraged to do and be her best. I encourage other parents to look at SJS, it is a wonderful school and a welcoming community.

St. Joseph School 0

Posted February 16, 2009
My daughter attends St Joe's and is receiving a fabulous education. The classes are small, the teachers attentive, the children well-behaved. It's a wonderful old school school -- I recommend St Joseph's to any parent! - A parent

Posted May 19, 2006
My daugher has been going to St. Joe's since first grade. She is now in fourth. It is a wonderful school that is high quality with small, mixed classes. One of the most diverse schools around. Offers French K-8, gym, music, band. Lot's of parental involvement and caring for the school.

Posted May 07, 2004
Both of my children attend Saint Joseph School. This is our third year here and we could not be more pleased with the quality of teachers and overall education. Children learn strong values and are learning french as young as preschool. The atmosphere is great. The classes are small and lend themselves to individual development. I can't imagine having my children anywhere else.

St. Joseph School