PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

We love Christ the King and its new administration! Parents are encouraged to volunteer in classrooms during Writer Workshops or the new Maker Space (STEAM) program. The teachers are fantastic and really go the extra mile to help their students succeed. I highly recommend CKS to any family looking for a great Catholic and academic program for their children. when we moved to Vermont a few years ago, the families of CKS were so welcoming and really made an effort to include us. The whole community (parents, students, teachers and adminstration) work together to make this an incredible school.

We started at CKS because of the teachers, admin and values. It was great until recent years when the admin changed and some of the teachers did as well. A number of long time students (like us -been there more then 6 grades) have left due to all the changes. No longer a sense of family and good community. Parents don't feel they are listened to. Used to be fabulous. Hope they get their groove back soon before it really declines. Still SOME great teachers there.

CKS is not very receptive to parents volunteering in the classroom and this concerns me. I sent my child to CKS because her education is my priority and I was lead to believe that there were opportunities to volunteer in the classroom only to learn that this is not the case. This is the first year since my daughter has been going to school that I have not volunteered in her classroom. It has been well documented and is my opinion that teachers who have classroom support do their job better. And parents who participate in the classroom are better equipped to support their child's schoolwork. If interested in volunteering in the classroom, be sure to discuss this with your child's teacher and not just the administration.

I am a past student of Christ the King and I loved going there. The teachers are amazing and loving working with the kids. If you are looking for a good religious school, this one is for you!

You won't be able to find a better school! Solid Catholic values are taught throughout the day. Children as young as 3 begin taking French, Technology, Art, Library etc. Truly amazing Teachers and the Principle knows every student by name. Great Parent participation and Father Rivard is wonderful. I have a Third Grader and a Preschooler.

Last modified Christ The King School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8