Burlington, VT

Christ The King School 3

Posted August 27, 2012
We started at CKS because of the teachers, admin and values. It was great until recent years when the admin changed and some of the teachers did as well. A number of long time students (like us -been there more then 6 grades) have left due to all the changes. No longer a sense of family and good community. Parents don't feel they are listened to. Used to be fabulous. Hope they get their groove back soon before it really declines. Still SOME great teachers there.

Christ The King School 0

Posted December 19, 2008
CKS is not very receptive to parents volunteering in the classroom and this concerns me. I sent my child to CKS because her education is my priority and I was lead to believe that there were opportunities to volunteer in the classroom only to learn that this is not the case. This is the first year since my daughter has been going to school that I have not volunteered in her classroom. It has been well documented and is my opinion that teachers who have classroom support do their job better. And parents who participate in the classroom are better equipped to support their child's schoolwork. If interested in volunteering in the classroom, be sure to discuss this with your child's teacher and not just the administration.

Posted April 30, 2008
I am a past student of Christ the King and I loved going there. The teachers are amazing and loving working with the kids. If you are looking for a good religious school, this one is for you!

Posted January 13, 2008
You won't be able to find a better school! Solid Catholic values are taught throughout the day. Children as young as 3 begin taking French, Technology, Art, Library etc. Truly amazing Teachers and the Principle knows every student by name. Great Parent participation and Father Rivard is wonderful. I have a Third Grader and a Preschooler.

Posted June 23, 2005
CKS has an outstanding PS (age 3 start) program that prepares children for a very smooth transition into the PK learning atmosphere. I have seen my son and his classmates just blossom and become sponges seeking knowledge about everything! CKS offers a strong family feeling for students and parents. Although a catholic school with strong beliefs, a non-catholic child/family does not feel like an outsider. All students receive wonderful school support in sports and educational endeavors. I recommend this school to anyone seeking a quality, caring, safe, educational enviroment with super parental involvement, a tremendous faculty, and involved, caring administrators.

Christ The King School 4

Posted August 26, 2003
Excellent educational facility with a loving Catholic environment. Small size means students get a feeling of belonging and receive the attention they need to prepare for High School.

Christ The King School
136 Locust Street, Burlington, VT  05401
Last modified Christ The King School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Christ The King School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top