North Avenue Christian School 0

Posted August 13, 2009
My daughter loves this school. The teacher's are wonderful. The enviroment loving, safe, and fun. Thank NACS for caring for my precious gift!

North Avenue Christian School 5

Posted January 05, 2009
My son attends pre-school at NACS and loves it. The teachers and helpers are wonderful and caring individuals. I highly recommend this school to any parent who wants a great school for their child and also wishes for their child to have the religious aspect included in their daily teachings.

North Avenue Christian School 5

Posted June 19, 2007
I sent two of my six children to N. Ave. It was a terrific opportunity for them and grounded them in their spiritual lives as well as gave them an advance in their education as compared to when they had to move on in higher grades to a public education. They did much better than their brothers and sisters who fully attended public schools.

North Avenue Christian School
901 North Ave, Burlington, VT  05408
Last modified North Avenue Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-2
North Avenue Christian School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top