Bad
Good

Edmunds Middle School 1

Posted January 22, 2013
Nah, I don't wanna review dis stuff. Bud. This is a school and stuff. And it is a 1. Yeah bud.

Edmunds Middle School 5

Posted February 29, 2012
OK when I went to Edmonds I thought it was the best. I loved all the teachers that I had. I just would like to know one thing.... What happened to Mr. Cosgrove and Mr. Wiebust? Its been a while since i've been there, just courious to know.

Edmunds Middle School

Posted December 12, 2009
I belive ems is a great school for alot of reasons, i came to this school coming from a school that didnt treat me fairly at all! And coming here changed my life i started to actually care about school/grades and my goals in life. The teachers put they're lives on hold to stay late just to help you understand things, they care about you and your education 100%! I know if im still living here ill want my children to go to Edmunds Middle School, and i want to thank the school for a wonderful 3 years of my life.

Edmunds Middle School 4

Posted March 31, 2008
Middle school is a hard time in life. EMS makes an excellent effort and is successful at reaching our to these kids. Public school is solid in reaching most children but it is not right for evey child. Even my learning challenged child has recieved excellent sensitivity and consideration from the faculty here. We believe in this community school and in their efforts to teach every child.

Edmunds Middle School 5

Posted October 08, 2004
My daughter came to VT from TX where she had been homeschooled for a few years. She was nervous as most teens are that she would not fit in. This is also noticable as she is gothic, and in TX, she was one who stood alone. Here she found friends quickly, teachers who were very interested in finding things for her to be active in, and they were able to help her not only catch up to the speed of the school, but excel in her own self esteem. I give this school an A+!

Edmunds Middle School
275 Main St, Burlington, VT  05401
Last modified Edmunds Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.