Posted September 17, 2013
EES is a great school. My son has had a wonderful time there and I love the parents and the teachers.

Posted August 23, 2012
I worked as a teacher at Edmunds Elementary for 8 years (1986-1994). I loved the kids and the community. I worked with some great colleagues and was fortunate to also have 2 excellent principals during my time there. My 5th grade teaching colleague and I were allowed to be innovative and creative with our kids. Edmunds Elementary student performed extremely well in programs like Destination Imagination. I have worked overseas for the past 18 years since leaving Edmunds as an international school educator, but I have so many great memories of working in the Edmunds community. Thank you!

Posted June 13, 2010
My daughter has been at the school since Kindergarten and is currently in 5th grade. The school has offered her academic challenge in a supportive, nurturing environment. Parent support is strong, social environment safe and supervised. Her skill level in reading/mathematics is currently on par with those attending local private schools.

Posted January 10, 2009

Edmunds Elementary School 2

Posted December 08, 2008

Posted June 05, 2008

Posted December 10, 2007
Edmunds is really good. When we moved to Burlington last year, our kindergarten-age daughter had some real transition issues, and she brought those to school with her. Her teacher, principal, counselors and so many others mobilized to address her issues and, after just a few hiccups in communication, really involved us as well. As a result, our daughter had a much better second semester and, now, first grade.

Edmunds Elementary School 3

Posted November 09, 2007
School has a good level of volunteer parent involvement. Academics are marginal at best. No foriegn language development, formal science or advanced learning opportunities outside of a city-run after school program. Principal seems to be running out clock to retirement.

Posted July 16, 2007
It is an excellent school.

Edmunds Elementary School 4

Posted September 10, 2004
- a former student

Edmunds Elementary School
299 Main St, Burlington, VT  05401
Last modified Edmunds Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Edmunds Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top