Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Staff member (1 response)

Coventry Village School
Grateful to: Staff member

Posted May 05, 2016
I would like to thank Jessica Prue. Administrative Secretary at CVS. My grandson joined this school in September of 2015. He is a Type 1 diabetic. With out any previous knowledge regarding this disease, Jessica took on the responsibility and educated herself. She oversees his BG testing, helps him adjust when he's high, monitors him when he is too low, calculates his carbs for meals, put's together information for teachers / chaperones for when he is away on trips with the school. Jessica is amazing! Her selfless efforts regarding Daniel have made it worry free for me when Daniel is at school. Thank you again Jessica. A sincere thank you for going above and beyond what is expected.

Posted April 14, 2014
The community at CVS is so wonderful! Students and staff work together to create an atmosphere that is a pleasure to be in. I look forward to going to work each day because I feel appreciated.

Posted April 13, 2014
Our teachers are nurturing, committed, and hard working. I am thrilled that my children can attend CVS!

Posted April 17, 2012
The teachers at the school actually care - imagine that! They go above and beyond almost every single day to make sure that what matters most - the children - get what they need. Even amid huge community issues, the teachers stood tall and fought for what was best for the kids. I have two children in this school and am extremely grateful that we live here. My husband and I have actually discussed moving and have disregarded it simply because we know we'll never find another school like this one.

Posted March 31, 2012
As a substitute in this school, and others in the area, I can tell you it is top notch. The staff really puts forth great effort in helping each student reach his/her potential. When I come into a class to substitute, all lesson plans and materials are readily available. If I have a question as to how things are done, there is always someone available to answer my questions. From principal to every other staff member, I always feel welcome here. The children are a joy, and it is obvious they are happy in this school.

Posted December 05, 2010
Amazing school. No children are forgotten and both children who need help, and those who need challenging, are taken great care of. I have two children in the school and have found it to be an absolutely amazing place for my children to learn.

Posted March 31, 2010
very qualified faculty and staff, matched with a low student/teacher ratio.

Coventry Village School 2

Posted November 06, 2009
Lower grades very good. After grade 3 education drops off. School really lacks leadership.

Coventry Village School
348 Route 5, Coventry, VT  05825
Last modified Coventry Village School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.