Bad
Good

The community at CVS is so wonderful! Students and staff work together to create an atmosphere that is a pleasure to be in. I look forward to going to work each day because I feel appreciated.

Our teachers are nurturing, committed, and hard working. I am thrilled that my children can attend CVS!

The teachers at the school actually care - imagine that! They go above and beyond almost every single day to make sure that what matters most - the children - get what they need. Even amid huge community issues, the teachers stood tall and fought for what was best for the kids. I have two children in this school and am extremely grateful that we live here. My husband and I have actually discussed moving and have disregarded it simply because we know we'll never find another school like this one.

As a substitute in this school, and others in the area, I can tell you it is top notch. The staff really puts forth great effort in helping each student reach his/her potential. When I come into a class to substitute, all lesson plans and materials are readily available. If I have a question as to how things are done, there is always someone available to answer my questions. From principal to every other staff member, I always feel welcome here. The children are a joy, and it is obvious they are happy in this school.

Amazing school. No children are forgotten and both children who need help, and those who need challenging, are taken great care of. I have two children in the school and have found it to be an absolutely amazing place for my children to learn.

very qualified faculty and staff, matched with a low student/teacher ratio.

Lower grades very good. After grade 3 education drops off. School really lacks leadership.

Last modified Coventry Village School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.