Guildhall, VT

Guildhall Elementary School 5

Posted June 04, 2014
Guildhall has been incredible for my children. My oldest has been on high honors since she left Guilldhall. My youngest child is still at Guilldhall and I feel they go above and beyond to fulfill her needs. They are not just a school, they are family! The education they offer to these children is amazing.

Guildhall Elementary School 0

Posted November 20, 2009
horrible school, my child learned nothing from this school, after we left my child needed extra help, and had to catch up on a lot. dont recommend at all.

Guildhall Elementary School 0

Posted January 03, 2008
The Guildhall Elementary School did not meet the standard for both of my children. They were not exposed to the standards particularly in Math and English. There was no consistency in both lectures and subjects on a daily basis.

Guildhall Elementary School
Route 102, Guildhall, VT  05905
Last modified Guildhall Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6
Guildhall Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top