Hartford, VT

Potter S House School 1

Posted May 24, 2014
Wow ! that is very shameful why would they let such a person work with someone's children ? They need to do a little background history before letting a person around other people's children !

Potter S House School 5

Posted April 18, 2014
Fantastic school! The children are genuinley cared for and cared about. The facility is immaculate and safe. I am proud that my children are a part of this school!

Potter S House School 3

Posted May 10, 2008
HI! I am Miriam and I have been going to Potters House for 8 years.Every year I learn to enjoy Potters House more and more. There is only one person in my grade this year(me) ,but I am ok with that because I get the best education in all of Vermont.I love our atmosphere and the teachers are soo supportive.They help some students with tutoring after school. Because of the small population in our little Potters House, we High School Students really get to bond. It seems like each new day here we get closer and closer. I hope you will just visit our school because then you will see our shining love for education and most of all,Jesus Christ.

Potter S House School 0

Posted June 05, 2006
Hi my name is amanda howe and my son attended the potterhouse preschool program this year. I have to tell you that [he] learned alot from the school. He loved the staff and the other children. I hope you will concider potter house school for you children. Amanda howe

Potter S House School 5

Posted October 07, 2005
My children have been going to the Potter's House School since my oldest(13) was in pre-school. My youngest(3) is now in pre-school. We are pleased with our childrens progress. The school uses the ABEKA curriculum. It is an intensive, college prep program starting in pre-school. My daughter in kindergarten(5) will be reading before Christmas. Our high school students have a chance to job shadow to see if that field of profession is something they really would like to pursue.We have started a new music program this year. Our ninth grader is learning to coordinate and conduct a school program. Our last one in October, 'America Sing and Smiles', was a success. However, we do not have any extracurricular activities. If you are a resident of the Hartford school district they may join the public school programs. We have about 97% parent involvement in our ptf meetings and our fund raisers.

Potter S House School