PK-9|Private

Bad
Good

My son went to part of 1st and all of 2nd grade here while I was in graduate school at Dartmouth. I had him in public school and quickly switched him. The folks at Potters House were amazing. Even if you aren't religious they treat you with the utmost respect and don't force it upon your children. If we had stayed in the Upper Valley my son would've continued to go there. Thanks!!

This school truly wants nothing but the best for your child. My two oldest children who are now graduated went to this school for a large portion of their education. I also taught for a yr or two in the preschool program at that time, We had nothing but great experiences! The atmosphere is wonderful, loving and safe! If you have young children who are in need of childcare please give them a try ...you will not be disappointed.

Wow ! that is very shameful why would they let such a person work with someone's children ? They need to do a little background history before letting a person around other people's children !

Fantastic school! The children are genuinley cared for and cared about. The facility is immaculate and safe. I am proud that my children are a part of this school!

HI! I am Miriam and I have been going to Potters House for 8 years.Every year I learn to enjoy Potters House more and more. There is only one person in my grade this year(me) ,but I am ok with that because I get the best education in all of Vermont.I love our atmosphere and the teachers are soo supportive.They help some students with tutoring after school. Because of the small population in our little Potters House, we High School Students really get to bond. It seems like each new day here we get closer and closer. I hope you will just visit our school because then you will see our shining love for education and most of all,Jesus Christ.

Last modified Potter S House School is a Private school that serves grades PK-9