Hartland Elementary School 4

Posted May 19, 2011
As someone new to the area, the communication between the school and parents is inadequate at best. The teachers are good and the work is challenging, so that mostly makes up for it.

Posted April 29, 2010
The teachers are great, knowledgable, and understanding. I graduated from hartland elementary school- and now my daughter is a Kindergartener this year. She is learning so much and loves going to schoo.

Posted August 30, 2008
I love Hartland! I learned soooooo much there and when I went to high school I felt really prepared

Hartland Elementary School 3

Posted April 15, 2007

Posted November 15, 2004
- a former student

Hartland Elementary School
97 Martinsville Rd, Hartland, VT  05048
Last modified Hartland Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hartland Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top