Jericho, VT

Underhill Graded School 5

Posted December 21, 2010
I could not be more pleased with this school and the education it is providing my three children. The teachers are phenomenal. The school community is warm and supportive. The staff goes above and beyond to meet the needs of every child!

Underhill Graded School 2

Posted January 06, 2006
I had 2 of my 4 children attend this school. We found the smallness of the environment lead to less opportunities for the kids. The open classrooms were distracting for the kids, and the admin was not willing to discuss change. About 30% of all the boys were on IEP programs, and no one would address that perhaps the problem was the non-phonetic curriculum, not the kids. We had to employ additional tutoring to make up for the lack of focus on the basics. After work with a tutor for 2 years, suddenly my sons 'learning disability' disappeared...seems to me the special educators were justifying their own existatance vs. trying to actually help the kids. My next 2 kids are in private school. Remember this next time you vote to pass the next school budget.

Underhill Graded School
10 River Rd, Jericho, VT  05465
Last modified Underhill Graded School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Underhill Graded School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top