Posted November 24, 2014
This is the first year my grandchildren are at Killington Elementary School. I am so thrilled. One who struggles academically, one who has always been ahead academically and they are both thriving! Thanks to the wonderful staff and environment there both of my grandkids are so happy and moving forward academically as well as socially. What a wonderful feeling to have them talk so positively about school and to see their progress. Many thanks to the amazing teachers there! From a grandma and former fourth grade teacher!

Posted October 05, 2014
I can't say enough good things about this school. My daughter is a first grader at KES and is on the autism spectrum. Last year she attended a different school and had numerous issues with bullying and she was not challenged enough academically. She hated going to school. This year is a whole different story. She hasn't had a single issue with bullying and loves to go to school every day. Moving so that she could attend KES was the best decision my family ever made.

Posted September 16, 2011
When visitors enter this school, they immediately sense the calm, nurturing and happy environment where children feel free to take risks and learn and grow with abandon.

Posted July 14, 2011
This is one terrific school. The faculty, support staff, and principal work together to create an educational environment where all children thrive.

Killington Elementary School 1

Posted June 22, 2009

Posted December 27, 2008
This really is an incredible school. I have researched so many schools in Florida, Maryland and Vermont (we move frequently) and I can say this is one of the most incredible schools I have ever seen. I would bet it is one of the best schools in the country. The teachers, staff and principal, Loren Pepe, are some of the finest people you could ever meet.

Killington Elementary School
686 School House Rd, Killington, VT  05751
Last modified Killington Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Killington Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top