Leicester Central School 0

Posted January 25, 2014
I recently moved to Vermont and my son attends Leicester. This is absolutely THE best school! Everyone is so nice and welcomed us with open arms. Communication is great. My son is doing well. I just love this school! I would recommend this school to Anyone. The food is great, the after school programs, the field trips, and any activities they have are just awesome! Great great great school!

Leicester Central School 4

Posted September 24, 2007

Leicester Central School 5

Posted February 19, 2005
This is a very good school. This is my first year having to deal with a school and so far I like the school and the teachers have had no problems, my daughter is doing very well, I would recomend this school every one looking for a school for there children to go to.

Leicester Central School
68 Schoolhouse Rd, Leicester, VT  05733
Last modified Leicester Central School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6
Leicester Central School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top