Middlebury, VT

Middlebury Id #4 School 5

Posted July 27, 2013
Excellent. This school has great resources for kids with needs and class sizes that are very small so kids have great teacher to student ratios and each class has a teacher's aide on top of that. My kids Kindergarten class had <15 students and their First Grade class size was less than 18 students. I'm not sure why this school only receives a rating of 6/10, it makes me wonder how the ratings are actually measured. As someone who works professionally with children and as someone with a professional degree, I feel qualified to make an educated review of this school, and I couldn't be more positive.

Middlebury Id #4 School 5

Posted January 28, 2007
I can't say enough good things about the special ed. dept. They have done more for my son than we ever hoped for. The entire staff, from bus drivers to principal, have been great!

Middlebury Id #4 School
201 Mary Hogan Dr, Middlebury, VT  05753
Last modified Middlebury Id #4 School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Middlebury Id #4 School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top