Middletown Springs, VT

Middletown Springs Elementary School 3

Posted March 16, 2011
I am not encouraged by some of the curriculum taught here. I feel that it is lacking in a couple of areas, history and basic math skills. The Every Day math program makes it hard to help your child when they're struggling with homework. The community is very involved and parental support is amazing. The school is small and can not address every child's special needs, especially if your child has minor difficulties that don't lead to a significant losses in knowledge. If your child doesn't fall behind enough their needs don't get addressed in this small school. I had to take my daughter to private tutoring for 2 years for help.

Middletown Springs Elementary School 5

Posted April 06, 2007
I am very pleased with the amount of attention and connection my child feels with the school and the community. I love the school's openness to the parents and the community at large.

Middletown Springs Elementary School
15 Schoolhouse Rd, Middletown Springs, VT  05757
Last modified Middletown Springs Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Middletown Springs Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top