Posted March 05, 2012
Took both my son and daughter out of the public school system and enrolled them here. The emphasis is on education, good behavior and social responsibility. The facility is modern and clean with a first class gym. You do not need to be Catholic to attend and the student body is diverse. Classes are from pre-school through 8th grade. The teachers are from the local community and dedicated to the education of the students. Cost to attend is very reasonable and financial assistance is available. Invest in your children by sending them here.

Posted March 12, 2009
St. Michael's school is the best Elementary School my son has attended. He's attended 3 before that. They are a values-based organization that not only emphasize but enforce courtesy and respect. The teachers are patient and nurturing while maintaining control of the class and focusing on the children's learning. The tuition is not as high as most and it's worth it. All the parents and volunteers have welcomed my me and my son to the community. The Principle is organized, approachable and runs the school with excellence. They set the standard of the education that I want for my son. I strongly recommend this school, Catholic or not.

Central Vermont Catholic School 1

Posted December 02, 2008

Posted January 22, 2008
My son is in preschool here and I have never been happier to drop off one of my kids at school. He is probably actually better off here than at home with me. The environment is enriching, loving, nurturing, while maintaining structure and necessary discipline. The kids in the hallway are respectful of adults and each other and the staff is attentive and always at the ready to serve. I have never felt so welcomed and valued while attaining the desired academic achievement I require. Bravo. Keep this school open, it is a gem for Vermont, and a fine representation of the possibilities for Catholic Schools everywhere. I am simply trying to arrange logistics to put my other children here. It would help immensely if they would add a 6th grade.

Central Vermont Catholic School
46 Barre St, Montpelier, VT  05602
Last modified Central Vermont Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-5
Central Vermont Catholic School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top