Newport City Elementary School 5

Posted December 03, 2008
My children have flourished at Newport City Elementary. When I visit the school it is a welcoming environment. I always feel that my opinion is respected. The education provided is amoung the best in the area.

Newport City Elementary School 3

Posted July 22, 2008
This was my child's first year in public school from a private school. The private school was better but for the size of Npt City school I find that as long as you (the parent) stay involved and call with your concerns they are taken care of. I find that the principal does listen, if you speak. We had a few rough times this year but again I called and we worked them out and the teacher was great.

Newport City Elementary School 1

Posted March 16, 2008

Newport City Elementary School 1

Posted April 06, 2004

Newport City Elementary School
166 Sias Ave, Newport, VT  05855
Last modified Newport City Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Newport City Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top