North Country Senior Uhsd #22 1

Posted April 17, 2014
I am currently a Freshman at North Country. And I tell it has only a few perks to it and that's it. This school has so much drama. And unless your a redneck or a Popular kid good luck fitting in. Im neither of these and its really hard. The only perk to the school is some of the staff is nice. A great principal! A great guidance dept. And a great couple of nurses we have. THATS IT. I dislike this school and am looking into other options for next year.

North Country Senior Uhsd #22 4

Posted May 28, 2013
My son is having a great freshman school year and we are pleased with the academics at North Country. I do have concerns about safety and some disrespectful behavior of students to staff. Some solutions/programs to that end would be appreciated and needed I feel.

North Country Senior Uhsd #22 5

Posted August 28, 2009

North Country Senior Uhsd #22
209 Veterans Ave, Newport, VT  05855
Last modified North Country Senior Uhsd #22 is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
North Country Senior Uhsd #22 Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top