Plainfield, VT

Posted September 17, 2014
Twinfield Union School has recently had a change of principals as well as a good number of teachers and with the old principal gone the school is getting much better. Students are happier, any student who does not like this school is most likely around the 'wrong people" who are in all schools, or they may want a larger school experience. This school has rising scores in academics and technology is becoming very accessible to all students. With the new age starting in this school I would highly recommend this school to any parents interested in sending their children here.

Twinfield Usd #33 4

Posted June 05, 2013
I like this school. I was supposed to go to Spaulding; but after spending a day there, I decided to go to a smaller (and less scary) school.

Posted June 05, 2013
When I enter twinfield everybody loves me. My mohawk attracts everybody to my personal bubble. When people try to de-throne me in 4-square they find that it can not pass my mohawk. My mohawk is everything. My mohawk. IS UNSTOPPABLE. The teachers don't even have to teach me everything, one rub of my mohawk and everything that's wrong instantly becomes correct. The knowledge spreads on the wind that is created by the magical thrust of the mohawk. Nobody dares stand in my path, my mohawk is just too magical too flamboyant. Teachers also find they can't even speak to me because I just rub over my mohawk and it makes them be quiet because it's just so amazing.

Twinfield Usd #33 2

Posted May 29, 2013
There are a lot of improvements that need to happen at Twinfield. Socially, it is small and so therefore comfortable and usually loving and kind. But academically, there is a lot that needs to happen before Twinfield is up to par and can produce high school students that are truly "college ready".

Posted March 12, 2010
I think this school should not try to be buddy buddy with the students. it needs more disipline. the buddy system is not working. just to clue you in...

Posted January 19, 2010
This school is not the school it has the potential to be. There are too many politics going on and not enough teaching and respect for the children and community. I have been very dissappointed with the down hill decline and lack of concern from the 'principal'. I truly feel things need to change drastically in order for our school to thrive. I would not recommend this school at this time.

Posted December 14, 2009
I have worked at Twinfield for 14 years and love it! The students here are amazing and the community is supportive. Although we are a small school, we try to provide a variety of learning experiences for the students. Students from Twinfield who have challenged themselves and taken advantage of all we have to offer have gone on to do incredible things. We are like a very large family and the teachers here are deeply invested. My daughters attend Twinfield and are happy and challenged. I wouldn't want them to be anywhere else.

Twinfield Usd #33 4

Posted December 03, 2009
The elementary school is very good in my opinion. The teacher quality varies, some are excellent and others merely so-so. Luck of the draw. They do a lot to keep the kids challenged and interested. They do unusual and interesting field trips. There is a lot of community outreach and the kindergarten, for example, will go singing Xmas carols to the elderly and receive goodies from them and it's sort of a tradition. The curriculum is up to date and meets state standards. I was upset that they recently banned Halloween and more overt xmas things. My only complaint with this school is the crazies in nurse's office. They will sick the state on you for no reason whatsoever, a pimple. The state child-snatching office has a full apparatchic in place ready to go. No parent needs this headache. These laws need to be seriously changed.

Twinfield Usd #33 1

Posted August 07, 2008
poor discipline practice. no control of students. all complain but no one will do anything about it.

Posted April 18, 2008
This school seems very nice, homey, loveing, and small, i just hope that they have tri-mesters there!!!

Twinfield Usd #33
106 Nasmith Brook Rd, Plainfield, VT  05667
Last modified Twinfield Usd #33 is a Public school that serves grades PK-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Twinfield Usd #33 Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 20 reviews. Top