Pownal, VT

Pownal Elementary School 5

Posted June 13, 2011
I have had two children in this school. It is a small school. My children's teachers were so wonderful. They gave my children there hearts. Ms, Metcalf the 1st grade teacher is our fav.

Pownal Elementary School 4

Posted April 30, 2010
The Pownal Elementary School has provided my childen with a wonderful opportunity to grow and succeed. I was concerned that they would not be pushed hard enough there because there are so many children who need extra help, but they are both doing well and are developing into confident children. The teachers have mostly been wonderful and the current principal is very approachable and friendly to all of the students and to parents. The school climate is positive and I am really glad that my children were able to have such a enjoyable school experience.

Pownal Elementary School 4

Posted July 13, 2009

Pownal Elementary School
94 Schoolhouse Rd, Pownal, VT  05261
Last modified Pownal Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Pownal Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top