Richford, VT

Richford Elementary School 5

Posted May 08, 2010

Richford Elementary School 1

Posted May 31, 2009
The principle of this school is being investigated for ignoring allegations of physical and verbal abuse of students by teachers. One teacher(ANN LAVERY) has lost her job and is facing assault charges.I am a former student of this school. I was a student of Carol Hickey.When I was a third grader in her class she accused me of cheating on a times tables test that I had spent an entire evening studying for and HAD NOT cheated on.As she accused me, she demanded that I prove I had not cheated by doing the same problems on the blackboard in front of the whole class. My mind went blank from fear and I was not able to do this. As I cried she told me I could go ahead and report her to the principle.This experience was extremely damaging to me emotionally and the effects were lasting.Do not ignore verbal abuse!

Richford Elementary School 4

Posted November 05, 2005

Richford Elementary School
1 Elementary School Rd, Richford, VT  05476
Last modified Richford Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Richford Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top