Rockingham, VT

Vermont Academy 1

Posted April 30, 2014
I cannot think of a school with a WORSE administration communication system. It contacts you for bills, but when you need it most (i.e., if your child has a problem) they leave you completely out. No communication. Zero contact. Unbelievably, they actually claim that "they do not have any contact on file."

Posted September 17, 2009
The community is filled with the most welcoming, helpful, team oriented group of people you will find.

Posted September 17, 2009
I am peoud of the way that we work with teenagers. They are the future.

Posted September 17, 2009
VA might not be what a lot of people call the best but to me its my home away from home. I love it up there and the people are great up there and the teachers are fun and wont disappoint in the classroom. The support there is amazing and you can get help anywhere you go and the learning skills department is one of the best.

Vermont Academy 4

Posted September 17, 2009
Beautiful weather, nice and patient teacher here, absolutely a great environment for study.

Posted September 16, 2009
Vermont Academy is a beautiful learning environment where kids learn to take responsibility, gain confidence and function in a caring community.

Posted September 16, 2009
I had four children go through Vermont Academy. It's a great school with a strong, caring community. My kids were well prepared for the demands of college after graduation.

Vermont Academy 5

Posted September 16, 2009
Our campus is amazing and we have a really close community that is essential to our teacher-student relationships.

Posted September 16, 2009
small classes, individual attention, beautiful campus

Vermont Academy 4

Posted September 16, 2009
Vermont Academy helps students become lifelong learners by emphasizing all there is to learn outside of the classroom. This place is truly a gem.

10 Long Walk, Rockingham, VT  05154