Rutland Middle School 4

Posted October 26, 2006
My son and daughter have attended RMS. They were both on the looping team where they had the same teachers for 2 years. The teachers have recently planned and presented units of study. My daughters classes have been more challenging than my son's especially in English. My son is now in high school and had to retake Spanish 1. My daughter currently takes Algebra I in the 8th grade. Eighth graders also have the opportunity to travel to Japan as exchange students. I have generally been satisfied with the education my children have received at RMS aside from the English and Spanish program.

Rutland Middle School
67 Library Ave, Rutland, VT  05701
(802) 773-1960
Last modified Rutland Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Rutland Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 1 reviews. Top