Sheldon, VT

Sheldon Elementary School 5

Posted September 16, 2007

Sheldon Elementary School 4

Posted November 10, 2006
As a parent of two students that attend Sheldon Elementary I am happy with the education my children are getting. The teachers at the school are wonderful. They go the extra step to make sure all the children's needs are being met. We have a very caring community that does get involved with activities at school. With a new Principal on board I definitely feel things will only get better. He has taken the steps needed to ensure the safety and well being of all that are in the school.

Sheldon Elementary School 2

Posted September 28, 2005

Sheldon Elementary School 4

Posted March 19, 2004
We just moved to sheldon in 2003 and it is a wonderful small town school. I was surprised with all of the extra activities they have for the children. My son is in band now and also plays on the school basketball team. The teachers are great and the class sizes are very small. Both of my son's are excited to go to school for the first time in years.

Sheldon Elementary School
78 Poor Farm Rd, Sheldon, VT  05483
Last modified Sheldon Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sheldon Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top