Posted October 18, 2013
Both our kids have gone through RMCS and have had unbelievably talented and dedicated teachers. The parent involvement in this school is inspiring and the sense of community strong. The fifth grade team does an incredible job preparing the kids for middle school and beyond! LOVE RMCS!

Posted August 21, 2013
I LOVE LOVE LOVE RMCS and so does my 8 year old daughter. My son is starting Kindergarten this year and I'm so excited for him to experience all that my daughter has for the past 3 years. Sue Luck is an AMAZING principal and just a wonderful person. Every day is a great day at RMCS. I can't say enough about it.

Posted April 11, 2013
This is an EXCELLENT School..They give individual care to the students,with activities and trips that actually makes sense.Two of my children are going there and I have no issues what so ever.Their teachers are well informed of the kids performance in class in terms of academics and behavior and in constant communication with the parents.

Posted September 03, 2008
A wonderful school, with wonderful teachers in a wonderful community. We had a great experience. The kids were great, the teachers really care!!! I don't have a single complaint!

Posted March 12, 2006
Great Quality of academic programs, music program quite good, art very integrated with curriculum and classes are well conducted. Sports and extracurriculars good and high level of parent involvment

Rick Marcotte Central School
10 Market St, South Burlington, VT  05403
Last modified Rick Marcotte Central School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Rick Marcotte Central School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top