St. Johnsbury, VT

Cornerstone School 2

Posted November 18, 2010
This school uses outdated and unnecessary tactics when trying to calm an "unruly" student. The rules differ for everyone and teachers pick favorites. I have seen this school work well for younger children but as for the teens and pre teens I feel this is not an appropriate environment for them. I also do NOT believe in putting a child in a "time out room" and holding the door shut so they can not come out.

Cornerstone School 5

Posted May 12, 2010
my son has really done great at cornerstone i would recommed this school to other ppl

Cornerstone School 5

Posted November 09, 2009
I think this is a great school it is helping my daughter in great ways that noone else has done.

Cornerstone School