1 review of this school

Stamford Elementary School 4

Posted March 24, 2014
I am a former student of Stamford School, and one of the best things about this school is how small it is. The students get the attention they need from the teacher which is proven to enhance their academics. The only bad thing about this school is that it has a very low budget. Therefore, the materials in the classrooms are a bit dated. I have not seen any of the classrooms in about 15 years, but I can remember the text books being about 15 years old when I was a student there. I wish there was a way for the school to rake in more money because I absolutely love this place and I wish I could send my son to a school like Stamford.

Stamford Elementary School
986 Main Rd, Stamford, VT  05352
Last modified Stamford Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-8
Stamford Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 1 reviews. Top