Posted August 27, 2013
My 2 children and now my grandchildren have gone to school in Stowe. It is a great public school system. The graduation rate is almost 100% and over 95% of the students go on to higher education.

Posted May 22, 2009

Posted May 23, 2007
- a former student

Posted December 21, 2006
I have two children in the high / middle school. And I can't say enough about the teacher ratio and quality. There are 5 students in my daughter's math, French, and Latin class. My son can access additional teacher support on an as needed basis. Teacher go the extra mile all the time. The small class size cannot even compare to an expensive private school.

Stowe Middle/High School
413 Barrows Rd, Stowe, VT  05672
Last modified Stowe Middle/High School is a Public school that serves grades 6-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Stowe Middle/High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top