Posted July 24, 2013
In the past two years, this school has had a complete turnaround. Two years ago we ousted the worst dictorial principal I have ever met! The new principal that was hired has been absolutely outstanding in his commitment to our children, our school and our staff! Two of my children currently attend and they are both well above their grade level in both math and reading! The class sizes are small, which allows each student to have more one on one time with the teacher. I also love the fact that all the teachers know all the students! We do have multi-aged classrooms, but I find that is not a detriment to learning at all. This school really is a family in and of itself. When kids graduate, the entire school comes to wish the graduates on...how often does that happen? I highly recommend this school! If you have questions, just call and speak to the staff, they are wonderful and helpful!

Posted July 24, 2013
This school is fantastic for kids of all ages, and kids who aren't even in the school yet. Imagine a place where the sixth graders aren't caught up in their hormonal madness and are willing to help the kindergarteners; picture a nurturing environment where the teachers run integrated programs regardless of the classes "they are assigned to teach;" be a part of a community that genuinely cares about the teachers and the school and the future generations coming out of its doors. Never have I seen a place where the teachers are so committed, the staff so supportive and prompt, and where the kids are delighted to be every day. That is the Sudbury Country School!

Posted May 17, 2013
Excellent teaching, nituring and loving atmosphere. Kids are pretty lucky to be able to go there and experience this.

Posted October 09, 2012
Things have changed dramatically! The horrific principal is gone, replaced with a dynamic leader who has the teachers excited, and the kids motivated. I withdraw my previous rating of 1 star- and replace it with 5! The difference a principal can make! So happy- I had searched for an alternative school for my kids, but couldn't swing it financially- thank God this worked out for the best!!!!

Posted October 09, 2011
This has been a wonderful school for my children to attend. The principal has changed this year and we have felt a great energy and community involvement. Sudbury School is an asset for the town and continues to support our children in the kind of education they deserve. The three teachers are young full of energy and devoted to the students. I would recommend this town and school to anyone. Such attention in a public school is hard to find.

Sudbury Country School