Posted January 08, 2014
I went to 5 high schools. By the time I got to TA I was just thrilled to be at a smaller school. I was pleasantly surprised to discover the lack of cliques in my grade. I was an 07 graduate and very rarely had an issue with a fellow classmate. The staff was all caring and understanding. It was a nice breath of fresh air after attending a clique-y school in a neighboring college town (you know the one). Students and staff alike were generally nicer and more down-to-earth. I would definitely rather send my children here than the aforementioned school that shall remain nameless.

Posted September 12, 2012
As a parent with 24 years of experience working in the field of education, I can honestly say that both my children received excellent educations at Thetford Academy. Both were fully prepared for life after high school and have been accepted to and succeeded (or are succeeding) in very competitive colleges. One of the biggest selling points of TA is its small class size which gives the faculty and staff the ability to teach in a caring family atmosphere.

Thetford Academy 4

Posted February 04, 2010

Thetford Academy 0

Posted November 07, 2009
My four children attended Thetford Academy. It is a wonderful and caring school!

Posted October 29, 2008

Posted October 25, 2008

Posted August 12, 2008
I was a student at TA. I found the school to be one of the best I ever attended. Because of the size, the school was like a family. There was no evidence of real 'cliques' although people did have their own little groups of friends... it was not unusual to bounce around between groups. I never witnessed any nastiness by students and the teachers were all wonderful.

Thetford Academy 2

Posted September 26, 2006
Thetford Acadamy has been a huge disappointment in my child's education. The education is borderline, and there are barely any extracurricular activities for your child to engage in.

Posted December 30, 2005

Thetford Academy 2

Posted March 03, 2004

Thetford Academy
Academy Rd, Thetford, VT  05074
Last modified Thetford Academy is a Public school that serves grades 7-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Thetford Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top