Townshend, VT

Leland & Gray Uhsd #34 5

Posted August 21, 2015
L&G is the kind of school that you can send your kids to and know that the teachers are going to know them by name. I was a student at this school and the travel and extra curriular activity choices are above and beyond. I traveled to Mexico when I was 15, and Greece when I was 17 because of school opportunities. I was involved in sports, student council, yearbook, national honor society, band, among other clubs. I feel so lucky to have gotten my education at this school. I love that teachers that I weren't even in their classes knew who I was. This is not a school where your kid is going to slip through the cracks, the teachers genuinely care about the students. Don't pass up a fantastic education for your kids!

Leland & Gray Uhsd #34 1

Posted July 20, 2014
Some schools should be closed down, and this is one of them. Pick a house in another district.

Leland & Gray Uhsd #34 5

Posted January 19, 2010
Excellent, well-rounded, caring school.

Leland & Gray Uhsd #34 4

Posted April 25, 2007
Many extracurricular activities available to students for a small school. Very good music and drama programs, students encouraged to participate in more than one type of activity.

Leland & Gray Uhsd #34
2042 Vtroute 30, Townshend, VT  05353
Last modified Leland & Gray Uhsd #34 is a Public school that serves grades 7-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Leland & Gray Uhsd #34 Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top