Vergennes, VT

Posted April 16, 2014
CVCS is a school with biblical based courses with an interest in seeing the children succeed.

Posted April 14, 2014
CVCS is wonderful place where my children receive a Christ-centered education. They are being taught by a great group of teachers who truly love the students and the school. I am so very thankful for the school and for how my kids have grown spiritually and academically over their years there.

Posted April 08, 2014
I LOVE this school! After transferring my children to CVCS, from public school, I could not be more impressed or happy with the progress my kids have made this year. The teachers and staff are amazing, supportive and kind. They shine God's love daily and it reflects in my children. They learn daily the joy of knowing and being like Jesus AND have a quality of education that surpasses my expectations.

Posted April 07, 2014
I have 4 children attending this school. I love the fact that every one of the teachers loves Jesus and that love just spills out onto my kids! They work hard to challenge them with their studies, but also work hard to make God's word real, putting into practice good works, good attitudes. What a gift to be able to educate my children in this setting!

Posted April 17, 2012
This is a school with a pure heart for Christian education! The teachers are extremely dedicated, the students are a true testimony to the quality education they are receiving, and the support network of volunteers that give of their time and energy is truly amazing! When students leave CVCS, they are well equipped with strong academics to succeed wherever they may go, but also with a firm foundation to make a positive impact wherever Christ may lead them!

Posted April 17, 2012
My children have been blessed to attend CVCS! The bar of academic excellence is HIGH, and the supportive, nurturing staff is right there to help each student reach his/her full potential. Being part of the CVCS community means being part of a family that is always there to encourage, inspire, and lift each other up. Sending our children to CVCS has been one of the most important and BEST decisions we have ever made! Thank you, CVCS, for impacting my children for a lifetime!

Posted March 27, 2011
I have been sending my kids to CVCS since my son went to Kindergarten there, in 1994! He is now graduating from college, after having had a great foundation at CVCS. My other children have gone to or are still attending presently. It is so nice to have a school where every subject is taught from a Biblical perspective. I also like the small school community. It has not been easy to pay the tuition, but God has always provided somehow! It is not a perfect school and does not pretend to be. But through it all, it lives up to its name, Christian, simply following Christ, who is perfect.

Champlain Valley Christian School 0

Posted December 03, 2009
A great school with a focus on academic excellence, christian character, and service to the community.

Champlain Valley Christian School 1

Posted December 08, 2008

Champlain Valley Christian School
2 Church St, Vergennes, VT  05491
Last modified Champlain Valley Christian School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
Champlain Valley Christian School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top