Thatcher Brook Primary School Usd #45 3

Posted February 24, 2012
My child attended kindergarten at the school. I love the natural playground for recess, the school building is large, clean and inviting and the staff are friendly. I am hoping for a better year next year, as we've had problems with some classmates bullying my child and Disney movies been show in the kindergarten and preschool rooms. I'm hoping it is just this teacher and next year will be better.

Thatcher Brook Primary School Usd #45 5

Posted December 10, 2004
I have 2 four year old children in the pre-K program. I have been extremely happy with the school & the teachers. The Children's Room, which is a room dedicated to pre-school children is a wonderful resourse. The school in conjuntion with the the Children's Room offers Pizza playdates and parties in the gym monthly, the school opens up the gym most days for pre-school kids to run around and play and many school events invite the pre-school kids to join in with the activities. LF

Thatcher Brook Primary School Usd #45 5

Posted March 21, 2004
I have had children enrolled in the pre-K programs and I'm very happy with the schedule care and attention that our children are getting. The school seems small and personal from the principal to the people at the desk. A huge plus with the TBS is the childrens room which is a dedicated room for pre-school children to play and learn...there is a coordinator there apx. 20 hours per week to facilite the room and all the school/community activities.

Thatcher Brook Primary School Usd #45
47 Stowe St, Waterbury, VT  05676
Last modified Thatcher Brook Primary School Usd #45 is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Thatcher Brook Primary School Usd #45 Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top