Bad
Good

I am putting one star for the good teachers that have endured the last several years in a hostile enviorment. Thank you to the school board who stood up and the district that finally acted. Though this change has taken place the school is not one that I would recommend for any parent who has a child with special needs. Our child has yet to recieve an appiopriate education even with our advocating and an IEP in place. There are a lot of parents that feel the same way but have no voice and feel beaten down. I challenge this district to step up and edcuate its staff (teachers, special educator and para). Build compasity by teaching the professionals you have teaching our students. If you do you will save all of us tax payers a lot of money in the future.

Wonderful school, great upper-level teachers, and all in a beautiful, caring, and safe environment!

The teacher at WES are outstanding, but our leadership is disorganized and at times, downright combative. I am extremely unhappy with one of my children's classes, and absolutely thrilled with my other child's class - I wish they were twins! Actually, I am so unhappy that I am in the process of pulling my child out of this school entirely, looking to either homeschool or send him to Bishop Marshall. To be honest, much of what I'm unhappy with is not the school's responsibility, but what does fall into their boundaries is not being addressed, and this is losing the school students right and left. All in all, though, I am very happy with the teachers and most of the students - they all do a great job in the face of sometimes great adversity.

Last modified Waterville Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.