Wells, VT

Wells Village School 5

Posted December 16, 2014
I am a professor and focus on education. I moved to Vermont from Metro-Detroit and didn't know what to expect in a rural Vermont school. After my daughter has attended Wells Village School for nearly two years I am blown away. I have NEVER seen a school this compassionate and helpful. The principle, Linda O'Leary, knows every student by name and greets them every morning. The school provides SO MANY opportunities (music, art, library and extra teams such as soccer and basketball). My daughter loves to go to school and is learning and evolving so well! I am happy to say this school embodies one more reason to move to Vermont.

Wells Village School 5

Posted April 12, 2013
The WVS is kid-centered and the faculty are top notch!!! The school has an incredible connection to its community.

Wells Village School 4

Posted May 05, 2007
- a former student

Wells Village School
135 Vt Route 30, Wells, VT  05774
Last modified Wells Village School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Wells Village School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top