Bad
Good

Posted December 14, 2012
The Westford School is a small K-8 in a beautiful setting with a strong faculty and a dynamic and talented new principal (as of 2012). This is a caring community where every child matters and strong relationships are forged among students/faculty/parents. As a K-8, middle-schoolers thrive and avoid many social pitfalls of stand-alone middle schools. They make confident, successful, strong transitions to H.S. where they historically perform very well. We have H.S. choice in this town, also, which is a great asset as there are top high schools in the state nearby. The school is a Vermont best-kept secret with extremely involved parents enriching the program with nordic skiing, a Nature curriculum, a robotics club, etc. Our biggest challenge has been declining enrollment, which has me (a parent) motivated to write this review. It's time to get the word out. Check out Westford. It's a great place to raise a family for many, many reasons.

Posted January 21, 2007
I'm not a parent, but I am currently in the 6th grade there and it is a wonderful school so far. With the class trips, wonderful friends, nice teachers, school dances, and delicious hot lunches, this school has and will continue to be great for the remainder of my time here. I am a student of the class of 2009 and my 9 yearsa here has shown me that many people come, many people go, but i remember all of them.

Posted January 19, 2005
I'm not a parent, but I went to Westford school for 9 years of my life, and I just recently graduated and began a new school year at a nearby high school, and I can't tell you how much I miss Westford. My friends and I love to remember the memories we had, and I have founded some wonderful friendships and lifelong relashonships through Westford. I would recommend this school for any child.

Westford Elementary School
146 Brookside Rd, Westford, VT  05494
Last modified Westford Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.