Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Great overall environment, amazing staff and deep commitment to student growth.

Lot's of challenges, overall almost perfect experience. Couldn't have been better and I would recommend it to any family starting out.

My daughter shared with her class about our vacation. The weather was terrible but we went anyway being a prepaid vacation. Her teacher; IN FRONT OF THE ENTIRE CLASS said she was LYING. She suffered the rest of the day with children teasing her and name calling. I approached her teacher the very following morning. She did ADMIT to her actions. She was fast to inform me that my daughter often lied during sharing time. She apologized to me and said she would let me know how she would correct the problem. I didn t receive anything from the teacher until after I reported the incident to the principle. The principle didn t respond but the teacher did. Her response email was very short and crud. Regardless if she believed her or not, the teachers actions are unacceptable. Due to this public humiliation, my daughter has isolated herself at home. Spending most of her time voluntarily in her room. I personally would not tolerate being public humiliated by a stranger, why should the teacher of my child whom is suppose to mold my child be any different? Being a parent, I should always be reported of all repeating instances of misbehavior at an early stage rather than as a last resort.

Last modified Dothan Brook School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.