White River Junction, VT

Posted November 27, 2013
This is my first year at the Hartford High School, and I love it here. You'll hear some of the students talk about how bad of a school it is, and they aren't getting what they want out of it. But this is because they aren't taking up any of the many opportunity this school provides for you. There are many things that this school offers that others around the area don't. I think if you are able to find what you're looking for, and keep going with it, you'll get a lot out of this school.

Posted June 28, 2012
I am going into my sophmore year at Hartford High School and I love it here! There are many different courses and electives to choose from and I love having block scedule (4 classes, semester change, another 4 classes) There are many opportunities for students, whether they are into sports (our teams are really good),drama, science, etc. I want to go into healthcare and the courses offered as well as the tech center will help me out emmensley. My friends say the same, though they are taking different career paths. Students have opportunities to take HACTC courses while taking high school classes, take AP classes, or take regular classes at their own level. I do not enjoy being in the town of Hartford, and my father considered moving, but I told him how much I love hartford and how badly I want to graduate from here, so were staying. I have 3 years to go, but I am sure they will be fantastic, because I am attending a great school.

Posted December 15, 2008
Excellent staff--challenging courses of study and benign setting--a varied demographic which can allow a varied understanding of human existence--healthy dialogues--engaging theatre--healthy sports and other extra curricula activity (debate, 'Bees of many ilk'--interaction with other area schools, etc. etc. etc.

Hartford High School 0

Posted March 05, 2008
HHS is a wonderful school. My son and I both graduated from HHS. I was more pleased with the guidance office in years past. My sons guidance counselor (GC) overlooked college required classes and we didn t find out until a meeting late in his junior year. He was not able to take one class he truly wanted his senior year because of this oversight. I felt like my son received more support from teachers then his GC. If there is something in question communicate directly with the teachers. The vocational school is great! I can t speak highly enough about it.

Posted February 28, 2008
I'm a sudent of Hartford High School, and I moved here my Freshman year. Compared to my last school Hartford is fantastic. I dont think I would ever want to go anywhere else besides Hartord, They offer so many things for their students that its difficult to leave anyone out. Teachers are pretty much always there to help as well

Hartford High School 1

Posted September 10, 2007
- a staff

Hartford High School 1

Posted June 05, 2007

Posted May 31, 2007

Posted April 25, 2007
- a former student
I think like all schools it has problems, but it offers many advantages to the students. It also has some wonderful and very caring teachers. I agree that parents need to get involved, but the school can't force them. The students are also old enough to take responsibility for their education.

Posted March 23, 2007
My daughter graduated from Hartford High School in '06, and I know that since going on to college she feels that she received an excellent education. Her high school classes, especially AP English, prepared her for college classes meticulously.

Hartford High School
37 Highland Ave, White River Junction, VT  05001
Last modified Hartford High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hartford High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top