Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Too much (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Parent (1 response)

Posted July 12, 2016
The staff is accommodating to the students. And the students are able to participate in a bunch of different extracurricular activities.

Mercer Middle School
Develops honesty: Strongly disagree

Posted May 31, 2016
Students are not accountable for anything the do or say. The staff is treated poorly.

Posted September 11, 2015
All the staff is very friendly and welcoming. The teachers are truly invested in the students and their learning. It is a great school to be a part of.

Mercer Middle School 4

Posted March 11, 2015
I'm currently a student at this school, and I can say, it's great. The teachers are helpful and the students are friendly(it's easy making friends here). Overall, this school is excellent. I highly recommend you sending your child here.

Posted February 05, 2015
Great school! I love the way the kids are grouped by teams and there are "wings" in the school for 6th, 7th, and 8th grade so it is easier for the kids to get around. The teachers are very helpful and I love using Clarity to keep up with my child's grades.

Posted January 13, 2015
My child is new to the area and has been welcomed with open arms by the staff and faculty. This means so much to us. We could not be happier with Mercer Middle School.

Posted September 09, 2014
I have had three of my children attend this school. Mr. Phillips is truly vested in the success of the school. Parents are encouraged to participate in any school activities. The guidance and counseling staff are exceptional. I believe the kids that have written negative reviews may just not like middle school, any middle school. I could not recommend Mercer any higher!

Posted August 24, 2014
Our daughter is going to be in 8th grade and she loves the school and teachers are great and supportive.

Posted May 23, 2014
Mercer is great! I am in sixth grade and will be staying until 8th grade! All the negative reviews are not true and it has very good teachers and very good discipline! Mr. Philips is on top of everything and I love all the clubs! I have made so many friends here too! 2013-2014 is it's most recent year and is the best! Love this school! Best in Loudoun!

Posted April 23, 2014
My son goes to this school and has had a very positive experience so far. He enjoys his teachers and his classmates. I hear the same from his friends. I'm surprised by the negative reviews.

Mercer Middle School
42149 Greenstone Dr, Aldie, VA  20105
Last modified Mercer Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.