Aldie, VA

Mercer Middle School 4

Posted March 11, 2015
I'm currently a student at this school, and I can say, it's great. The teachers are helpful and the students are friendly(it's easy making friends here). Overall, this school is excellent. I highly recommend you sending your child here.

Posted February 05, 2015
Great school! I love the way the kids are grouped by teams and there are "wings" in the school for 6th, 7th, and 8th grade so it is easier for the kids to get around. The teachers are very helpful and I love using Clarity to keep up with my child's grades.

Posted January 13, 2015
My child is new to the area and has been welcomed with open arms by the staff and faculty. This means so much to us. We could not be happier with Mercer Middle School.

Posted September 09, 2014
I have had three of my children attend this school. Mr. Phillips is truly vested in the success of the school. Parents are encouraged to participate in any school activities. The guidance and counseling staff are exceptional. I believe the kids that have written negative reviews may just not like middle school, any middle school. I could not recommend Mercer any higher!

Posted August 24, 2014
Our daughter is going to be in 8th grade and she loves the school and teachers are great and supportive.

Posted May 23, 2014
Mercer is great! I am in sixth grade and will be staying until 8th grade! All the negative reviews are not true and it has very good teachers and very good discipline! Mr. Philips is on top of everything and I love all the clubs! I have made so many friends here too! 2013-2014 is it's most recent year and is the best! Love this school! Best in Loudoun!

Posted April 23, 2014
My son goes to this school and has had a very positive experience so far. He enjoys his teachers and his classmates. I hear the same from his friends. I'm surprised by the negative reviews.

Mercer Middle School 1

Posted January 08, 2014
I hate it and I can't get out. I feel bad for my friends here to. Everyone is so screwed up. I wish I never went here. It's torture

Mercer Middle School 4

Posted December 13, 2013
This is my sons 2nd year at Mercer and it has been a wonderful school for him. His teachers are responsive and helpful when issues arise. The new administration is working on getting it's sea legs and has demonstrated a strong leaning towards leveraging current technology. I have nothing but good things to say about this school and my son is very happy there - or as happy as any child going to school will be:-). He has participated in a number of the clubs(engineering, Lego Robotics) and is currently in two classes that will give him high school credit. I have been in the school quite often and don't understand why someone claimed it was dirty since it is well maintained and is less than 10 years old. -- submitted by an involved parent

Posted August 26, 2013
My school is Mercer. A lot of the other reviews are bad, but that is most likely because it was a while ago. It is now the 2013-2014 school year. The teacher are all really nice and funny and would love to help you whenever you need it

Mercer Middle School
42149 Greenstone Dr., Aldie, VA  20105
Last modified Mercer Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mercer Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 32 reviews. Top